The pipeline is still in a permitting logjam. Delays are partial wins, but we need to be prepared to respond when the Public Service Board finally decides.
This pipeline will lock Vermont into a future of fossil fuel use -- a path that we cannot take if we are to avoid the devastating effects of climate change.
We will continue to take bold action until the permit for this pipeline is revoked.
Please donate to support rapid response actions like Rise Up, Shut it Down, by filling out the form BELOW.